At U.S. Boston, we provide wealth management, asset allocation and brokerage services directly.
But our expertise goes far beyond that. In the course of our relationship with clients, we discuss and help solve client issues relating to a broad spectrum of matters which ultimately have an impact on client wealth and success.
- Retirement planning
- Cash flow management
- Spending analysis
- Housing and real estate
- Liability, insurance, and risk management
- Tax considerations and coordination
- Estate and legacy issues
- Family philanthropy and charitable giving
- Financial management of illness and geriatric care
- Education funding
- Career change or transition
- Portfolio management
- Asset allocation
- Traditional and alternative investment research
- Coordination with client’s attorney and accountant on trust and estate strategies
Business services, such as
- Strategic direction and feedback
- Growth and transition management
- Financing and exit
- Employment compensation
- Retirement plan structure
Please note that we do not provide tax or legal advice.
Relationships with Outside Resources
We offer many services in house, but not all. In areas that require additional expertise, we introduce our clients to trusted specialists who supplement our advice. We believe that we and our clients benefit from collaborating with other professionals, including lawyers, accountants, bankers, insurance brokers, compensation consultants, business development specialists, geriatric care managers, mortgage brokers, real estate agents, and others.
We actively assist our clients in identifying, selecting, and managing outside providers when appropriate for their needs. We find these relationships often are more efficient and streamlined for all concerned because we take an active role in structuring outside engagements, usually serving as a single point of contact and providing information and background to these professionals regarding our clients’ needs.
For professionals we grow to trust and respect, we often become a source of vetted and appropriate referrals and vice versa.